Saturday 23 December 2023

ROC Chapter 47 - A Monster From A Thousand Years Ago

The Thousand-year Tengu turned his attention to the sound of footsteps.



Did he call for help? What a weak person.
But, whether one or two people, they're not my opponent!

I had no idea that the world had become such a weak place for Onmyoji... If this was the case, it's no exaggeration to say that my time had come.

Adventurers, whatever you are, if it were me....

"The Sixth Technique Expansion"
"Nu?"

For a moment, the curse power suddenly increases.

No... something is wrong. Something is definitely different from that Ao.

"Compound technique...the first technique deploys, the second technique deploys."

The Thousand-year Tengu's eyes widen.

“────!?”

Combining all three!?
That kind of onmyoji...no!! ︎

I knew....I knew this kind of fight.

There's one person in my memory!

"Kakkakka! Kakkakka!!"

The curse layer wall expands, and the water thread of life flies as it reflects off the wall.
The lightning increased the power and speed.

By the time Tengu came to his senses, a thread of lightning was approaching right in front of him.

"[True Water Life Thread]"

Baaaaang...!!
Dust flies.

He wasn't dead.

I never thought I would meet you again after such an eternity...

"It's been a long time!! It's been a long time!!"

It's been a thousand years. I've been waiting for my revenge for a thousand years.

"Onmyoji‼︎"

Ueno Sora was there, his hair swaying in the wind.

"Ao, if you use the sixth technique in a limited area, it won't affect the drone."

 

Prev | TOC | Next